- The Scores Report has the low-down on USC’s two-year bowl ban. They think Pete Carroll might have known what was about to go down, which is why he left So Cal for the NFL in January. (We would have got out of there too if we were Petey.)
- Bullz-Eye.com dedicates one of its latest blog entries to the importance of a man’s razor.
- Celebrity Teaser shares video of Playboy’s Sexiest Celebrities.
- China Blitz has photos of fashion models in China showing off their new lingerie designs.
- Uncoached gets into World Cup fever with a gallery dedicated to crazy World Cup fans. They’re craaaaaazy!
- MoonDog Sports has the perfect Father’s Day gift: Beer soap.
- The Frisky recaps the porn industry’s most infamous murders, suicides and deaths.
- Logan Lacy is great at holding up 1008 lbs & not-so-great at holding down his lunch. (FoundryMusic.com)
- CityRag.com compiles 20 Bongs of Summer for you hippie lettuce fans out there.
Photo from fOTOGLIF
You can follow us on Twitter @funny_pics.
Tags: 2010 World Cup, beer soap, best bongs, bongs, Father's Day, lingeire, Logan Lacy, men's razors, Playboy, porn deaths, porn murders, sexy Playboy celebrities, USC, USC bowl ban, weight lifter throws up, World Cup fans