Link Love: NFL Cheerleaders, Michael Rooker and Monica Bellucci
– Someone saved my life tonight: Albums that got us through some heavy sh*t. (Bullz-Eye.com)
– The best cheerleader pics of NFL Week 3. (The Scores Report)
– A Chat with Michael Rooker. (Premium Hollywood)
– Jimmy Eat World: Invented. (Eat, Sleep, Drink Music)
– Mozilla Seabird – you thought your iPhone was cool. (Gadget Teaser)
– Ferrari 599 SA Aperta revealed.
– Angie Greenup hosts Scion’s ‘Reinvent the Wheels’. (Celebrity Teaser)
– The Dorklyst: The 11 Most Shocking Deaths in Videogame History. (College Humor)
– The Highest Quality Lingerie Shots. (Uncoached)
– BUSH plays live for the 1st time in 8 years. Apparently a lot of people care. (Foundry Music)
– 10 Awesomely Misleading Old-School Comic Book Ads. (Maxim)
– Monica Bellucci Naked All Over. (City Rag)
Posted in: Auto, cars, Friggin' Funny, Hotties, music, Sex, Sexy Celebrities, Sports
Tags: Angie Greenup, Bush, Bush live performance, comic books, Ferrari 599 SA Aperta, Jimmy Eat World, lingerie, Michael Rooker, Michael Rooker interview, Monica Bellucci, Monica Bellucci naked, music albums, nfl cheerleaders, photos of lingerie
College Football Free Pick: Texas A&M at. Oklahoma State
A pair of undefeated teams will square off in Stillwater tonight when the Oklahoma State Cowboys host the Texas A&M Aggies at 7:30PM ET.
The Cowboys haven’t left the friendly confines of Boone Pickens Stadium yet this year and have a perfect home record of 3-0 thus far. They’ll take on an Aggie team has yet to play on the road themselves up until tonight.
Jerrod Johnson leads Texas A&M with 865 passing yards and seven touchdowns. He also has one rushing touchdown on the year, although he leaves the work on the ground to sophomore Christine Michael, who has rushed for 331 yards and three touchdowns on 57 attempts so far in 2010.
On the other side, Brandon Weeden has thrown for 975 yards and 11 scores for OK State, while Kendall Hunter leads the Cowboys in rushing yards with 473 and has also reached the end zone six times.
Oddsmakers have made the Cowboys a 3-point home favorite over the Aggies, while the over/under total is currently sitting at 66 points.
The over is 4-0 in the last four meetings between these two teams when Oklahoma State is at home, and 5-1 in the last six meetings overall. The over is also 5-0 in the Cowboys’ last five games following a bye week and 4-0 in their last four games when they’re the favorite.
The over is also 6-1 in the Aggies last seven Thursday games and 5-1 in their last six games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0. The over is 4-1 in A&M’s last five games as an underdog and 4-1 in its last five games in September.
Who does our resident handicapper Vegas Vic like in this matchup? Read on to find out.
Read the rest of this entry »