– Bullz-Eye.com reviews the DVD of the “Hot Tub Machine.”
– The Scores Report writes that Chris Henry’s death should motivate the NFL to take a more proactive approach when it comes to protecting players’ long-term health.
– Here’s Premium Hollywood’s part 1 recap of the Los Angeles Film Festival.
– Eat Sleep Drink Music reviews, Robert Randolph and the Family Band: We Walk This Road.
– Gadget Teaser shares its iPhone 4 impressions.
– Bottom Line Fitness thinks trans fat needs a warning label.
– Dashboard News writes that the limo and private car business will soon be changing.
– Celebrity Teaser says that Paris Hilton is partying…again.
– Uncoached compiles videos of sexy chicks driving cars.
– 3 car chases, 2 days, & 1 big set of brass balls. (Foundry Music)
– Cast Your Vote For Maxim’s Hometown Hotties via MoonDog Sports.
– City Rag wants to know whether it really matters that Megan Fox got married. We say no……because she’s still hot.
– The 10 Greatest Undefeated Fighters in MMA. (CagePotato)
You can follow us on Twitter @funny_pics.
Tags: best mma fighters, car chases, Chris Henry, Chris Henry brain damage, Hot Tub Machine DVD review, iPhone 4, iPhone 4 review, Los Angeles Film Festival, Maxim's Hometown Hotties, Megan Fox, Megan Fox married, Megan Fox naked, paris hilton, Paris Hilton party, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, sexy girls driving cars, Trans fat, Undefeated MMA fighters