- SPORTSbyBROOKS writes that Plaxico Burress and Michael Vick could be waiting a long time before they get back on the field.
- FoundryMusic.com found a video compilation of Bret Michaels in a number of photos, mixed in with the infamous shot of him getting knocked on his ass at the Tony Awards, which of course, wasn’t one of his finer moments.
- UNCOACHED says that if you don’t hate Perez Hilton, then they definitely hate you.
- ASYLUM has the hilarious story of a swear word written on top of a school that can be seen from space.
- CityRag.com asks Butts or Boobs? Play the game to see if you can figure out which is which.
- HOLYTACO puts together a flowchart to determine your favorite summer blockbuster movie.
The hilarious opening to the 2009 CMT Awards’ show starring Taylor Swift. A clearer version of the rap song.
The lyrics: I’m like 8 foot 4, blond hair to the floor you shorties never thought I dreamed about rapping hardcore no I ain’t got a gun no I never really been in a club still live with my parents but I’m still a thug i’m so gangsta you can find me baking cookies at night you out clubbing, but I just make caramel delight t swift and t pain rappin on the same track it’s a thug story tell me can you handle that I had a dream last night I had high-top NIkes I had diamonds in my mouth, and diamonds on my mic by the time I woke up I was singing “I’M ON A BOOOOAAT” cuz I’m a singer turned rapper shorty I’m a make ya straight to the top, yo shorty I’ma take ya you can call me T Sweezy now I’m a rap star it’s a thug story now tell them who you are singer turned gangsta you don’t wanna fight me straight to the top in my extra small white tee t swift and t pain all up on the same track it’s a thug story tell me now can you get with that what! what! I knit sweaters yo! what! what! don’t test me (yo)[bleep] hey hold on, hold on I didn’t even say anything WHAT? I said “yo” YUP you guys bleeped me and I didn’t even say anything I didn’t even swear SHE DIDN”T EVEN SWEAR hello??
In recently declassified documents from the UK’s National Archive it was revealed that plans had been developed during WWII to produce a poison needle bomb that would disperse dozens of sewing needles filled with poison that would inject in to the victims skin up on impact rending them unconscious and then dead if the dart was not removed immediately.